Saturday, February 13, 2010

Futuristic Change~


The future.

What will it bring?

What will come out of it?

What will change?

What will stay?

Questions, questions, questions.

Currently thinking and dishing out the ideas from my mind. When I think about the future, I'm usually thinking what will I be doing in the years to come. But haven't given too much thought about what will happen to the world itself. New thoughts. New ideas. Time to get the brainstorming going...Well, seems the world is heading towards getting more and more technological. I wonder how consumed we can all become by it. I mean, the wonders from outside are possible to be viewed on your own computer screen inside. I think I'll be taking the idea of "humans become consumed by technology" or something along those lines. Maybe even industries will take their effect.

World becomes polluted.

Nature dying out.

Skies not so blue anymore.

Maybe the world will be overtaken by water (I know the movie Waterworld came to mind.) Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts. So far, only a few rough ideas. But not so bad to branch off of and form more ideas...Oh. There's something I believe will change in the future.

Fashion.

Yeah I know, fashion usually does change. When it's in style today, doesn't mean it's gonna be popular in the next decade or even year. But I think there can be a dramatic change. For example, I've played a several games by the name of Final Fantasy and I've thought some of their styles of clothing would be awesome to have in the world. Yes, I must be silly to think that. But I just think their clothing is unique, well some of them.

Honestly, I'm still looking around for artists that I can get some inspiration or ideas from their work. Haven't found one exactly, most of the ideas that keep popping up from my head are getting inspiration from video games. Going to update this entry again when I find an artist that can inspire futuristic ideas for me. As for now, here's one example of the clothing styles that comes from Final Fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment